- Prawn – 1 Kg
- Cooking oil – 7 teaspoon
- Garlic gloves – 18
- Ginger – small piece
- Cumin seeds – 4 teaspoon
- Dry red chilies – 8
- Turmeric powder – 1 teaspoon
- Vinegar – 750 ml
- Salt – to taste
- Clean and de-vein the prawns. Set it on a strainer for the excess water in the prawns to drain.
- Add salt and turmeric powder to the prawn and set it aside to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Add red chilies, ginger, garlic, salt and cumin seeds in a blender and blend it until to make a thick paste. Then add a little vinegar at a time.
- Add 4 teaspoon oil in a pan, heat it in a medium flame. Then add prawn to the oil for deep frying. Fry the prawn till brown color. Drain it on a paper towel. Allow it cool.
- Then add remaining oil in a skillet. Fry the paste in this oil, till the oil beginning to separate from the masala. Then add remaining vinegar and cook on a medium flame for few minutes. Now add the prawn into this masala. Mix well. Allow it to cool fully.
- Transfer it in an air tight glass jar. Allow to rest for a few days before eating. Then serve it.
Photo Courtesy : Google/ images may be subject to copyright