Shahi Tukda is one of the most sweet dessert recipes prepared during the festive month of Ramadan and on Eid. Lets have a look at the recipe.
- 1 litre milk, full cream cows / buffalo milk
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ tsp cardamom powder
- 2 tbsp saffron milk
For Sugar Syrup:
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup water
- few saffron threads
- 6 slice bread, white or brown
- 3 tbsp ghee
- few dry fruits, cashews, almonds, pistachios, chopped
How to make Shahi Tukda
- firstly, cut the sides of bread and cut them into triangle.
- fry the bread slices in hot ghee till the bread turns golden brown.
- fry the bread both the sides till they turn golden brown.
- and dip both sides of bread in sugar syrup.
- furthermore, in a plate, pour in ½ cup of prepared rabri.
- and place in fried bread slices.
- finally, garnish with few chopped nuts and serve shahi tukda.
Pic Courtesy: google/ images are subject to copyright