Eggless Chocolate Doughnut
Eggless Chocolate Doughnut is basically a deep fried sweet snack or confectionery dessert food which is generally served in different flavors and toppings with common doughnut base. Lets have a look at the recipe.
- ½ cup milk, warm
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp dry yeast
- 2 cups maida / plain flour / all purpose flour / refined flour
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp butter, room temperature
- pinch of salt
- ½ cup water, or as required
- oil to grease & deep fry
For Chocolate Glaze:
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract / essence
- 3 tbsp milk
How to make Eggless Chocolate Doughnut
- firstly, activate yeast by adding milk and sugar.
- now add maida, baking powder, butter and salt.
- combine and knead to smooth dough adding water as required.
- grease, cover and rest for 1-2 hours.
- punch the dough and roll slightly thick using rolling pin.
- now with the help of doughnut cutter, cut round.
- allow to rest in warm place for 2 hours.
- deep fry in medium hot oil to golden brown.
- dip the doughnuts in chocolate glaze and serve chocolate doughnuts sprinkled with sugar crystals.
Pic Courtesy: google/ images are subject to copyright