- maida- 2 cups
- Baking soda – 1 tsp
- Baking powder – 1 1/2 tsp
- Cinnamon powder- 1 1/2 tsp
- Egg – 4
- sugar – 1 1/2 cup
- Vegetable oil – 1 cup
- Vanilla extract – 2 tsp
- Walnuts – 100 grams (chopped)
- carrot – 1/2 cup (grated)
- Preheat the oven for 15 minutes at 180 degree C. Grease the baking tray and dust flour.
- Mix Maida, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon together, sieve twice and keep it aside.Beat eggs with an electric mixer .Add sugar and vanilla essence. beat till sugar dissolves. Then slowly add 1 cup of oil and beat it well.Then mix in grated carrot and chopped walnuts.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes at 180 degree C or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
Photo Courtesy : Google/ images are subject to copyright