Beef Liver Fry
- Beef liver – ½ kg
- Water – ¼ cup
- Onion – 1
- Oil – 4 tablespoon
- Garam masala – ½ tablespoon
- Green chillies – 4
- Salt to taste
- Meat masala -1/2 tablespoon
- Curry leaves – 3 sprigs
- Chilli powder -1/2 tablespoon
- Turmeric powder -1/4 tablespoon
- Pepper powder – 1 tablespoon
- Garlic – 2-3 cloves
- Ginger -1 piece
- Vinegar – 1 tablespoon
- Cut the liver into small pieces in a bowl, add 1 tablespoon vinegar and
- Some turmeric powder and salt is added to the liver, mix well and keep aside.
- For the preparation of masala, heat oil in a pan, add chopped onion, sauté well. Cook until the onions become brown colour. Then add chopped ginger, garlic, chillies and curry leaves into the pan.
- After it gets fry, add garam masala, meat masala, chilli powder and turmeric powder into it. Sauté it well. Then add marinated liver into the pan, mix well.
- Add some water and required quantity of salt, then covered the pan with lid and cook it for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle some pepper powder on it. Mix it well, then stir continuously till it completely dry and becomes brown. Remove from the heat.
- Garnish it with a sprig of curry leaves.
- Serve it hot.
Photo Courtesy : Google/ images may be subject to copyright