Veg Bread Pizza
Veg Bread Pizza is an instant, cheat and quick version of traditional pizza recipe with bread slices used as its base. Lets have a look at the recipe.
- 2 sandwich slices of white bread / whole wheat bread
- 3-4 tsp butter
- 4 tbsp pizza sauce
- 4 tsp onion, finely chopped
- 5 tsp capsicum
- 6 pickled jalapeños, based on spice level
- ¼ cup black olives, chopped
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- ½ tsp oregano / italian seasonings
- 1 tsp chili flakes
How to make Veg Bread Pizza
- firstly, take bread slice and spread butter generously.
- further, toast the butter side till it turn golden and crisp.
- remove the bread slice from the tawa and spread pizza sauce over toasted bread slice.
- additionally top with chopped onions, capsicum, jalapeños and olives.
- also top with generous amount of grated cheese.
- and sprinkle oregano and chili flakes.
- cover with a lid and allow to cook on low flame till the cheese melts completely. alternatively you can bake in oven in 500 degrees fahrenheit or 250 degree celsius for about 5-8 minutes.
- once the cheese melts immediately cut into slices.
- finally, serve bread pizza hot with chilli flakes and oregano on top.
Pic Courtesy: google/ images are subject to copyright