Palak Pulao is one of the easiest and healthiest rice recipe out of all the flavoured rice recipe. Lets have a look at the recipe.
- 1 cup basmati rice, cooked
- 1 tsp ghee/ clarified butter
- ¼ onion, thinly sliced
- 2 green chilli, slit length wise
- 1 cup palak leaves / spinach, finely chopped
- ¼ cup peas, fresh / frozen
- salt to taste
How to make Palak Pulao
- firstly, in a wide pan, take a tsp of ghee.
- add chopped onions and green chilli. fry till they turn colorless.
- time to add finely chopped palak leaves and fry for a minute till they shrink and change its colour.
- when the palak leaves are cooked, add peas and fry till the peas are cooked.
- finally, add cooked rice and salt to taste.
- mix well without breaking rice grains. then cook for a minute.
- finally, serve palak pulao with raita.
Pic Courtesy: google/ images are subject to copyright