Spinach Corn Sandwich
Spinach Corn Sandwich is a simple and easy sandwich recipe made with spinach and corn stuffing. Lets have a look at the recipe.
- 1 tsp butter
- 2 tbsp onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup palak / spinach, finely chopped
- ½ cup corn
- ½ tsp mixed herbs
- ½ tsp chilli flakes
- ¼ tsp pepper, crushed
- ¼ tsp salt
- 4 slice bread, white / brown
- 4 tsp green chutney
- butter for toasting
How to make Spinach Corn Sandwich
- firstly, in a large tawa heat 1 tsp butter and saute 2 tbsp onion.
- then add 1 cup palak and saute for 2 minutes or until palak shrinks.
- now add ½ cup corn and saute until corn is cooked well.
- further add ½ tsp mixed herbs, ½ tsp chilli flakes, ¼ tsp pepper and ¼ tsp salt.
- saute it and mix well. the mixture is ready and keep aside.
- now take 2 slices of bread and spread 1 tsp green chutney on each slice of bread.
- spread 2 tbsp of prepared palak corn mixture over bread slice.
- further place a slice of cheese. cover with another slice of bread and press gently.
- roast the sandwich with butter on both sides.
- finally, cut the bread in half and serve spinach corn sandwich.
Pic Courtesy: google/ images are subject to copyright