Paneer Bread Roll
Paneer Bread Roll is an extended version of popular bread roll recipe stuffed with grated paneer and other dry spices. Lets have a look at the recipe.
- 1 cup paneer/ cottage cheese, grated
- ½ tsp ginger garlic paste
- ½ tsp kashmiri red chilli powder
- 2 tbsp capsicum, finely chopped
- ¼ tsp cumin powder / jeera powder
- ¼ tsp garam masala
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- ¼ tsp aamchur / dry mango powder
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves, finely chopped
- ¼ tsp salt
How to make Paneer Bread Roll
- firstly, in a large mixing bowl take 1 cup grated paneer.
- add in 2 tbsp capsicum, ½ tsp ginger garlic paste, ½ tsp chilli powder, ¼ tsp cumin powder, ¼ tsp garam masala, ¼ tsp aamchur, 2 tbsp tomato sauce, 2 tbsp coriander leaves and ¼ tsp salt.
- combine well making sure all the spices are mixed well.
- now take bread slice and trim the edges.
- with the help of rolling pin, roll the bread as thin as possible.
- spread ½ tsp of green chutney.
- now take a tbsp of prepared paneer stuffing, and roll it into cylindrical shape.
- place the paneer stuffing over bread and roll tight.
- further, heat a pan with some butter and roast bread roll.
- also brush more butter over paneer bread roll and roast all sides.
- keep turning, making sure to roast all the sides.
- finally, serve paneer bread roll with green chutney and tomato sauce.
Pic Courtesy: google/ images are subject to copyright