Fruit Popsicles is basically a flavoured mixed fruit juice candy or snack frozen on a stick or ice moulds. Lets have a look at the recipe.
- 1 cup watermelon, chopped
- 15 strawberry
- 1 kiwifruit, thinly sliced
- 5 grapes, chopped
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- 1 tbsp powdered sugar
How to make Fruit Popsicles
- firstly, in a blender take 1 cup watermelon and also 15 strawberry.
- further blend to smooth puree without adding any water. add sugar if required.
- now place a kiwifruit slice in each popsicle mould.
- also pour the prepared strawberry and watermelon juice in the mould covering ¾.
- additionally add few chopped grapes in the popsicles.
- freeze the popsicles for 30 minutes, till they set slightly.
- now prepare coconut cream layer by taking ¼ cup coconut milk.
- also add 1 tbsp of powdered sugar and mix well.
- after 30 minutes, take the popsicles from the freezer.
- pour the prepared coconut milk mixture into moulds.
- cover and freeze again for 4 hours or til they set completely.
- now dip the popsicle in hot water for 10 seconds, to easily remove.
- finally, serve fruit popsicles to kids and enjoy the summer.
Pic Coutesy: google/ images are subject to copyright