Blueberry Mint Lemonade
- Sugar – ½ cup
- Water – ½ cup
- Fresh mint- ½ cup
- Lemon juice – 1 cup
- Cold water – 1 ½ cup
- Blue berry (fresh) – 1 cup
- Add sugar and water to a pan. The add mint leaves to it.
- Stir until sugar dissolves to make a syrup. Remove from heat. Let to cool.
- Strain mint syrup. Add and stir lemon juice and cold water into it.
- Serve it with ice cubes and top with one-fourth of the blueberries.
- Add mint lemonade on it and top with mint leaves
Photo Courtesy : Google/ images may be subject to copyright