Baby Corn Manchurian Dry
Baby Corn Manchurian Dry is basically a street food recipe prepared with baby corns which is loosely based on chinese cooking and seasoning techniques. Lets have a look at the recipe.
- 10 baby corn, chopped
- ½ cup maida / plain flour / all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp corn flour
- ½ tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tsp kashmiri chilli powder
- salt to taste
- ½ cup water, add as required
- oil for deep frying
- 2 tsp oil
- ½ onion, finely chopped
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- 1 inch ginger, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp chilli sauce
- 2 tsp soy sauce / soya sauce
- 2 tsp vinegar
- salt to taste
- ½ cup tomato sauce
- ½ tsp pepper, crushed
How to make Baby Corn Manchurian Dry
- firstly, in a large mixing bowl take maida and corn flour.
- also add ginger-garlic paste, chilli powder and salt.
- now slowly add water as required.
- and make a smooth flowing consistency batter.
- later add chopped baby corn and coat well with batter.
- then deep fry into hot oil till they turn golden brown.
- dip each cooked baby corn florets into the batter.
- finally, drain the fried baby corn on a kitchen paper towel to remove excess oil.
Baby Corn Manchuri Recipe:
- firstly, in a large kadai add 2 tsp oil
- furthermore, add chopped onion, spring onions, ginger and garlic. saute for a minute.
- add chilli sauce, soya sauce, vinegar, salt and tomato sauce.
- mix well till the sauce turns slightly thick.
- now add the deep fried baby corns
- also add black pepper powder and give a good mix.
- finally, add some chopped spring onions greens and serve hot.
Pic Courtesy: google/ images are subject to copyright