Veg Pizza Bomb
Veg Pizza Bomb is a unique way of preparing the traditional and popular pizza recipe, in a ball shaped or pav shaped with the pizza sauce and cheese stuffed inside the baked bread. Lets have a look at the recipe.
- ½ cup water, warm
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp dry yeast
- 1½ cup maida / plain flour / all purpose flour / refined flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup pizza sauce
- 1 to mato, sliced
- 6 cubes mozzarella cheese
- 6 pieces jalapeno
- 2 tbsp milk, to brush
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- ½ tsp mixed herbs, basil, marjoram, oregano, rosemary, sage, thyme
- ½ tsp red chilli flakes
- pinch of salt
How to make Veg Pizza Bomb
- firstly, pinch a small ball sized pizza dough and flatten with hand.
- spread 1 tsp of pizza sauce, and top with tomato, cheese and jalapeno.
- bring the edges together and secure tight.
- place it on butter paper and brush with milk.
- further bake in preheated oven at 180 degree celcius for 15 minutes or till it turns golden brown.
- now prepare the butter seasoning by mixing 2 tbsp butter, 2 cloves garlic, ½ tsp mixed herbs, ½ tsp red chilli flakes and pinch of salt.
- brush over baked pav.
- finally, serve cheesy pizza bombs hot along with some sauce.
Pic Courtesy: google/ images are subject to copyright