Schezwan Dosa is a fusion to South Indian Dosa recipe to indo chinese cuisine prepared very similar to the popular veg spring roll recipe. Lets have a look at the recipe.
For Schezwan Noodles:
- 2 tsp oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3 stem spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 small capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, thinly shredded
- ½ cup cabbage, thinly shredded
- 1 tbsp schezwan sauce
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1 rice noodles / maggie / any noodles, cooked
- 4 cup dosa batter
- 3 tbsp butter
- 3 tsp schezwan sauce
How to make Schezwan Dosa
Schezwan Noodles Recipe :
- firstly, in a large kadai.
- further add garlic and saute well.
- also add spring onions and continue to saute.
- now add vegetables and saute for a minute or till they shrink slightly.
- additionally add salt, schezwan sauce, soy sauce and vinegar.
- also add cooked rice noodles or any noodles of your choice.
- mix gently without breaking the rice noodles and making sure the sauce has covered uniformly. keep aside.
How To Prepare Schezwan Noodles Dosa Or Spring Dosa:
- pour a ladleful of the dosa batter on it and spread it in a circular motion thin circle.
- add a dollop of butter add schezwan sauce
- and mix schezwan sauce and butter together and spread.
- also spread 2 tbsp of prepared schezwan noodles at one side.
- cook till the bottom of dosa turns golden brown.
- then roll the dosa along with noodles.
- finally, cut half schezwan noodle dosa or spring dosa and serve immediately with tomato sauce.
Pic Courtesy: google/ images are subject to copyright