Maggi Masala Noodles Cutlet
Maggi Masala Noodles Cutlet is an ideal snack recipe prepared from the popular 2 minutes maggi masala noodles with boiled and mashed potatoes and sweet corn. lets have a look at the recipe.
- 1 pack maggi noodles or any noodles
- 4 cups water
- 2 medium potato, boiled & mashed
- 3 tbsp peas, boiled / frozen
- 3 tbsp corn, boiled / frozen
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves
- ½ tsp kashmiri red chilli powder / lal mirch powder
- ½ tsp aamchur / dry mango powder
- salt to taste
- 1 pack maggi masala
- ½ cup bread crumbs
For Maida Paste:
- 2 tbsp maida / plain flour / refined flour
- 2 tbsp corn flour
- ¼ tsp pepper, crushed
- salt to taste
- ½ cup water
How to make Maggi Masala Noodles Cutlet
- firstly, add in 2 boiled and mashed potato.
- further add in 3 tbsp boiled peas,3 tbsp boiled corn and 2 tbsp coriander leaves.
- also add in ½ tsp chilli powder, ½ tsp aamchur, salt to taste and 1 pack maggi masala.
- mash and mix together. make sure everything is combined well.
- now add in boiled noodles.
- mix well without mashing noodles.
- now prepare maida paste by combining 2 tbsp maida, 2 tbsp corn flour, ¼ tsp crushed pepper, salt to taste and ½ cup water.
- mix well to form lump free and flowing consistency batter.
- prepare a small ball sized patties greasing hand with oil.
- now dip in prepared maida paste and cover batter all sides.
- further coat with bread crumbs all sides.
- now deep fry or pan fry in hot oil.
- fry on medium flame, stirring occasionally till it turns golden brown.
- finally, serve maggi masala noodles cutlet with mint dip or tomato sauce.
Pic Courtesy: google/ images are subjected to copyright