Eggless Chocolate Mousse
Eggless Chocolate Mousse is basically a fluffy and creamy chocolate dessert recipe prepared with whipped cream. Lets have a look at the recipe.
- 200 grams milk chocolate, dairy milk
- 1 tsp butter
- ¼ tsp coffee powder
- 1 cup thickened cream, 35% milk fat
- whipped cream, for garnish
- 2 tbsp choco chips
- 2 tbsp tutti frutti
How to make Eggless Chocolate Mousse
- firstly, melt the chocolate by double boiler method. heat a saucepan with a cup of water.
- later place a large bowl, making sure it doesn’t touch the water.
- furthermore, melt chocolate, butter and coffee powder over simmering water until smooth. adding coffee powder, enhances the flavour of chocolate.
- stir until chocolate melts completely.
- remove bowl from heat and set aside to cool completely.
- meanwhile, prepare the whipped cream by using hand blender / whisk or mixer.
- pour 1 cup of thickened cream or 35% milk fat into a blender.
- and blend for 40-50 seconds till the cream turns light and fluffy. do not over blend, as they turn to butter.
- once the chocolate has reached to room temperature, add 2-3 tbsp of prepared whipped cream and fold gently. we are making sure to attain same temperature of cream and chocolate.
- further, add rest of whipped cream and continue to fold gently. making sure not to loose the light and fluffy texture of whipped cream.
- then pour the prepared mixture to a glass.
- refrigerate for 3 hours till they turn thick.
- furthermore, for decoration, take a zip lock bag and add whipped cream in it.
- squeeze and create a cone from it.
- now cut the tip of cone with the help of scissor.
- further, squeeze into mousse.
- also garnish with few choco chips and tutti frutti.
- finally, enjoy choco mouse chilled.
Pic Courtesy: google/ images are subject to copyright