Caramel milk shake
- Sugar ¾ cup
- milk 2 glasses
- water ½ cup
- butterscotch ice cream for the top.
- Caramalize the sugar in a hard bottomed pan with 2 tablespoons of water.When the correct colour has obtained remove from fire and add ½ cup of boiling water.Take it back to the fire and stir till it melts completly.
- Leave it to cool completely. Now add the milk and transfer it to the fridge.
- When ready to serve take it out of the fridge and pour it into tall glasses leaving 2 inches from the top.
- Put a scoop of butterscotch ice-cream on the top and serve with a straw.
Photo Courtesy : Google/ images may be subject to copyright