- Refrigerated classic pizza crust – 1 Large
- shredded mozzarella cheese – 2 Cups
- cubed sliced ham – 1 ½ Cup
- Pizza sauce – 1 Cup
- Pineapple – 1Cup (Chopped into cubes)
- diced green bell pepper – 1/4 cup
- Preheat oven to 450*
- Spread sauce on pizza crust. Top with cheese, pineapple, ham and 1 tablespoon diced bell pepper. Sprinkle each with 2 tablespoon cheese.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until crust is crisp and cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven, and transfer to a rack. Slice and serve.
Photo Courtesy : Google/ images are subject to copyright