Peri Peri Vegetable Bites
Peri Peri Vegetable Bites is a simple and healthy finger food recipe prepared with mix of vegetables with spicy peri peri sauce and other dry spices. Lets have a look at the recipe.
- 1 cup chana / chickpea, soaked overnight
- 2 tbsp onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp capsicum, finely chopped
- ½ carrot, grated
- 2 tbsp peas / matar
- 1 tbsp corn
- handful of coriander leaves
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 2 tbsp corn flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 tbsp peri peri sauce
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- oil for deep frying
How to make Peri Peri Vegetable Bites
- firstly, take 1 cup soaked chana, 2 tbsp onion, 2 tbsp capsicum, ½ carrot, grated and 2 tbsp peas, 1 tbsp corn and handful of coriander leaves.
- blend to coarse paste without adding any water.
- further add 1 tsp ginger garlic paste, 2 tbsp corn flour and ½ tsp salt.
- also add 3 tbsp peri peri sauce or alternatively use chilli powder, italian seasonings and aamchur.
- combine well making sure the spices are mixed well.
- further add ½ cup bread crumbs and combine well.
- combine well to form a soft dough.
- now grease hands with oil and prepare small balls.
- deep fry the balls in hot oil or bake them in preheated oven at 180 degree celsius for 12 minutes.
- stir occasionally and fry on medium flame.
- fry till the veggie balls turn golden and crisp. drain off over kitchen paper to absorb excess oil.
- finally, serve veggie balls with mayonnaise or tomato sauce.
Pic Courtesy: google/ images are subject to copyright