Crispy Noodle Salad
Crispy Noodle Salad is a unique adaptation of chinese recipe to the indian street food – bhel recipe is prepared with fried noodles. Lets have a look at the recipe.
For Fried Noodles:
- 5 cup water
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp oil
- 2 pack noodles, hakka noodles / instant noodles
- oil for frying
For Chinese Bhel:
- 3 tsp oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 inch ginger, finely chopped
- ¼ onion, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp spring onion, chopped
- ½ carrot, shredded
- ½ capsicum, sliced
- 1 cup cabbage, shredded
- 2 tbsp schezwan sauce
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- ½ tsp pepper, crushed
- ¼ tsp salt
How to make Crispy Noodle Salad
- heat 3 tsp oil and saute 1 clove garlic and 1 inch ginger.
- then saute ¼ onion and 2 tbsp spring onion slightly.
- further saute ½ carrot, ½ capsicum and 1 cup cabbage till they are half cooked yet crunchy.
- now add 2 tbsp schezwan sauce, 2 tbsp tomato sauce, 1 tsp soy sauce, 1 tbsp vinegar, ½ tsp pepper and ¼ tsp salt.
- mix well on high flame till the sauce combines well.
- transfer the masala mixture onto fried bhel.
- add 2 tbsp spring onions and mix well.
- finally, serve chinese bhel immediately garnished with more spring onions.
Pic Courtesy: google/ images are subject to copyright