Chinese Pakoda is a unique and fusion street food recipe made with vegetable and chinese sauces. Lets have a look at the recipe.
- 1½ cup cabbage, finely chopped
- 1 carrot, grated
- ¼ capsicum, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp spring onion, finely chopped
- ½ onion, finely chopped
- 1 chilli, finely chopped
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp chilli sauce
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup maida / plain flour
- 2 tbsp corn flour
- ½ tsp red food colour
- oil for frying
How to make Chinese Pakoda
- firstly, in a large bowl take 1½ cup cabbage, 1 cup carrot, ¼ cup capsicum, 2 tbsp spring onion and ½ cup onion.
- later add 1 chilli, 1 tsp ginger garlic paste, 1 tsp vinegar, 1 tsp soy sauce, 1 tsp chilli sauce and ½ tsp salt.
- mix well making sure the sauces are combined well.
- further ½ cup maida, 2 tbsp corn flour and ½ tsp red food colour.
- mix well forming a loose dough. add more maida or corn flour if required.
- grease your hand with oil and pinch a small ball sized pakoda mixture.
- deep fry in hot oil or preheat and bake at 180 degree celcius for 20 minutes.
- stir occasionally until the pakoda turns golden and crisp.
- drain off the pakoda over kitchen towel to remove excess oil.
- finally, enjoy chinese pakoda recipe with tomato sauce and green chutney.
Pic Courtesy: google/ images are subject to copyright