Chocolate Mug Cake
Chocolate Mug Cake is a perfect recipe for those who are looking for spongy, moist and yet delicious chocolate cake. Lets have a look at the recipe.
- 3 tbsp plain flour / maida / all-purpose flour
- 1½ tbsp coco powder
- 1/8 tsp baking powder
- a pinch of baking soda
- 3 tbsp condensed milk
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 4 tbsp milk
- fistful chocolate chunks
- fistful raisins
- sugar powder for toppings
- chocolate syrup for toppings
How to make Chocolate Mug Cake
- prepare all your ingredients before you start to bake cake.
- add 3 tbsp of plain flour / all-purpose flour / maida flour to microwave safe coffee mug
- add one and half tbsp of cocoa powder.
- add 1/8th tsp of baking powder to mixture
- add a pinch of baking soda
- mix it properly and make sure no lumps are formed.
- now add 2 tbsp of melted butter
- add 3 tbsp of condensed milk
- add 4 tbsp of thick milk
- give a proper mix, so that no lumps are formed.
- the chocolate mug cake is almost ready
- top with sugar powder and chocolate syrup.
- the chocolate mug is ready to serve.
Pic Courtesy: google/ images are subject to copyright