Mango Shrikhand is a traditional gujarati recipe, prepared from mango pulp and hung curd. Lets have a look at the recipe.
- 2 cups curd/yogurt, thick and fresh
- 1 cup mango pulp
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp saffron milk
- ¼ tsp cardamom powder
- 1 tbsp almonds, chopped
- 1 tbsp pistachios, chopped
- few fresh mango, pieces
How to make Mango Shrikhand
- firstly take thick and creamy curd.
- whisk smooth, till it turns creamy.
- further, add 1 cup mango pulp, ¼ cup powdered sugar and ¼ tsp cardamom powder.
- also add saffron milk, to prepare saffron milk, soak few strands of saffron in 2 tbsp of warm milk.
- mix well making sure that the sugar gets dissolved in curd.
- also add some chopped almonds and pistachios.
- mix gently and then transfer to the serving bowl.
- finally, mango shrikhand / amrakhand is ready.
- store in refrigerator or serve immediately.
Pic Courtesy: google/ images are subject to copyright