Bread Cake is an instant no bake cake recipe made with left over sandwich bread slices. it is rich, moist and creamy, cake recipe. Lets have a look at the recipe.
- 2 cup whipping cream, 35% milk fat
- ¼ cup icing sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Foe Cherry Syrup:
- 10 cherry, chopped
- 1 tbsp sugar
- ½ cup water
- 5 slices bread, white or brown
- ½ cup dark chocolate, grated
- 10 cherry
How to make Bread Cake
- firstly, trim off the sides of 5 slices of bread.
- place a slice of bread over turning table.
- brush with a tsp of cherry syrup.
- now spread a tbsp of frosting over it.
- place another bread slice and repeat cherry syrup and frosting alternatively for 5 slices of bread.
- over the last bread slice cover with frosting uniformly on sides.
- stick the dark chocolate shavings over sides of cake.
- squeeze out piping pagand create design over cake.
- top with cherry making the cake look beautiful.
- also, around the sides of cake, decorate with frosting.
- finally, refrigerate for 30 minutes and enjoy bread cake recipe.
Pic Courtesy: google/ images are subject to copyright