Paneer Kulcha Naan
Paneer Kulcha Naan is a famous and popular variety of kulcha recipe. Lets have a look at the recipe.
- 2 cups maida / plain flour / refined flour / all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup curd/yogurt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 tsp oil
- ½ cup water, or as required
- 2 cup paneer, grated
- 1 green chilli, finely chopped
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- ½ tsp kashmiri red chilli powder
- ½ tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tsp aamchur / dry mango powder
- ½ tsp ajwain / caraway seeds
- 2 tsp coriander, finely chopped
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tsp black sesame seeds / til
- 3 tbsp coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp butter
How to make Paneer Kulcha Naan
- firstly, knead the dough for 10 minutes with ingredients listed for dough.
- cover with a platic covering and rest for 2 hours in warm place
- meanwhile, in a mixing bowl prepare stuffing, mixing the ingredients listed for stuffing.
- pinch a ball sized dough and dust with maida.
- further roll and stuff the paneer stuffing.
- bring the edge to center and start pleating.
- reverse the ball and sprinkle some black sesame seeds and coriander leaves.
- gently roll to oval shape using rolling pin.
- brush with water over kulcha and flip the kulcha on hot tawa.
- gently press the kulcha.
- now after a minute, flip the tawa upside down and cook kulcha directly on flame till they turn golden brown and puffs up..
- gently scrape the kulcha from bottom and remove.
- also brush some butter.
- finally, serve paneer kulcha hot with your favourite curry
Pic Courtesy: google/ images are subject to copyright