Paneer Ghee Roast
Paneer Ghee Roast recipe is a vegetarian starters adapted from its non vegetarian cuisine. Lets have a look at the recipe.
- ¼ cup curd/yogurt thick
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- salt to taste
- 15 pieces paneer
- 6-10 kashmiri red chillis, adjust to your spice level
- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- ½ tsp cumin seeds
- ¼ tsp methi / fenugreek seeds
- 15 black pepper
- ½ tsp fennel seeds
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 inch ginger
- 3 tbsp tamarind juice
- 4-5 tbsp ghee
- ½ onion, finely chopped
- salt to taste
- ¼ tsp jaggery or sugar
- few curry leaves, optional
How to make Paneer Ghee Roast
Paneer Marination Recipe
- firstly in a large mixing bowl, take curd.
- add salt, turmeric powder and give a good mix.
- add panner cubes and mix gently.
- cover and rest for atleast 30 minutes to marinate well.
- firstly, in a large kadai dry roast red chillis on medium flame.
- then, dry roast coriander seeds, cumin seeds, methi, black pepper and fennel seeds.
- roast them till they change its colour and start turning fragrant.
- now take all the ingredients into a small blender jar, along with ginger and garlic.
- additionally, add tamarind juice and blend.
- blend to coarse paste, add extra water if required.
Paneer Ghee Roast Recipe:
- firstly, in a kadai heat ghee.
- then add finely chopped onions and saute well.
- furthermore, add masala paste and saute till they start releasing oil from sides.
- then add marinated paneer and curry leaves.
- also add salt and jaggery.
- allow to cook for a minute or two, till the paneer absorbs masala.
- finally, transfer to a serving plate and serve immediately.
Pic Courtesy: google/ images are subject to copyright