Oreo Milkshake is a drink made out of Oreo it also has a punch of vanilla ice cream and whippeed cream. For sweet lovers it is a perfect treat.
- 5 Oreo biscuits, vanilla / any flavoured
- ¾ cup full cream milk, cold
- 2-3 scoops vanilla ice cream
- ¼ cup whipped cream, optional
- 1 Oreo biscuit, crushed
How to make Oreo Milkshake
- firstly, in a blender take Oreo biscuits.
- then add ¾ to 1 cup of thick cold milk. add more milk if you are looking for thin milk shake.
- also add 2-3 scoops of vanilla ice cream. ice cream helps to make milkshake thick and creamy.
- further, blend to smooth milkshake.
- pour the milkshake into serving glass.
- also top with generous amount of whipped cream.
- finally, serve Oreo milk shake garnished with few crushed Oreo biscuits.
Pic Courtesy: google/images are subject to copyright