Bread Malai Roll
Bread Malai Roll is a bengali sweets or desserts known for their creamy and rich taste. Lets have a look at the recipe.
For Mawa Paste:
- 1 tsp butter
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 tbsp cream / malai
- ½ cup milk powder
For Malai Milk(Rabdi):
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup cream / malai
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ tsp cardamom powder
- 4 slice bread
- 5 cashew, chopped
- 5 almonds, chopped
- 2 tbsp saffron milk
- 4 cherry
How to make Bread Malai Roll
Mawa paste preparation:
- firstly, in a tawa heat 1 tsp butter with ¼ cup milk and 2 tbsp cream.
- stir and combine well.
- now add ½ cup milk powder and stir well.
- making sure the mixture is a smooth consistency without forming any lumps.
- mawa paste thickens and turns creamy. keep aside.
Malai Milk Preparation:
- firstly, in a large kadai heat 1 cup milk and ½ cup cream.
- stir well and boil until milk thickens.
- now add ¼ cup sugar and stir well until sugar dissolves.
- add ¼ tsp cardamom powder and mix well. malai milk is ready.
Bread Malai Roll Preparation:
- firstly, take a bread slice and roll thin, trimming off the edges.
- spread a tbsp of mawa paste uniformly.
- top with 1 tbsp of nuts (cashew & almonds).
- cut into half and roll tight.
- place the rolled malai bread in a deep serving plate.
- pour in prepared malai milk slowly.
- decorate with saffron milk and top with a cherry.
- finally, refrigerate for 30 minutes and bread malai roll is ready to be served.
Pic Courtesy: google/ images are subject to copyright