Eggless Chocolate Custard Pudding
Eggless Chocolate Custard Pudding is a classical creamy dessert which will melt our tongue. It is a perfect dessert to have after dinner. Lets have a look at the recipe.
- ½ cup custard powder, vanilla flavoured
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ¾ cup sugar
- 5 cup milk
- 1 cup cream / malai
How to make Eggless Chocolate Custard Pudding
- firstly, in a bowl take ½ cup custard powder, ¼ cup cocoa powder and ¾ cup sugar.
- add 1 cup milk and mix using a whisk.
- form a smooth mixture.
- pour the prepared chocolate custard mixture into the kadai.
- add 1 cup cream and 4 cup milk. adding cream makes pudding rich and creamy.
- keeping the flame on low and stir continuously.
- continue to stir until the mixture turns smooth and silky.
- keep cooking on low flame until the mixture thickens and turns glossy.
- transfer the chocolate custard pudding into small cups.
- rest for 2 hours in the refrigerator to set completely.
- now garnish with cocoa powder.
- finally, enjoy eggless chocolate custard recipe with strawberry.
Pic Courtsey: google/images are subject to copyright