Eggless Choco Pudding
Eggless Choco Pudding is a rich and creamy chocolate based dessert recipe made with cooking chocolate and cream. Lets have a look at the recipe.
- 1.5 cup milk
- 2 tbsp (12 grams) cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 2 tbsp (16 grams) corn flour
- ¼ cup (60 grams) sugar
- ½ cup cream
- ½ cup (95 grams) chocolate chip, milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp salt
How to make Eggless Choco Pudding
- firstly, in a large bowl take 1 cup milk and add 2 tbsp cocoa powder and 2 tbsp corn flour.
- whisk well until the mixture is well combined without any lumps.
- transfer the mixture to a kadai and add ½ cup milk.
- cook on low flame stirring continuously.
- once the mixture is well combined add ¼ cup sugar. if you are looking for slightly sweeter pudding then add ½ cup sugar.
- stir until the sugar is dissolved completely.
- further, add ½ cup cream and continue to stir until the mixture turns smooth and silky.
- now add ½ cup chocolate chip. i have used a milk chocolate chip, you can use dark chocolate for intense chocolate flavour.
- stir until the chocolate chip melts completely.
- keep cooking on low flame until the mixture thickens and turns glossy.
- turn off the flame and add 1 tsp vanilla extract and ¼ tsp salt. mix well.
- transfer the chocolate pudding into small cups and cover with a lid. you can alternatively use cling wrap to cover. rest for 2 hours in the refrigerator to set completely.
- finally, enjoy eggless chocolate pudding recipe garnished with chocolate chips.
Pic Courtesy: google/ images are subject to copyright