- Wheat Flour (Atta)-2 Cups
- Cooked Dal- 1 cup
- Chilly Powder – 1teaspoon
- Garam Masala Powder – ½ teaspoon
- Cilantro (chopped) – 2 tablespoon
- Oil – 2 tablespoon
- Salt – ½ teaspoon
- Knead the flour with the cooked dal and other ingredients with some boiled water .
- Make a stiff but soft dough and let it rest for 5-10 minutes.
- Take a small ball of the dough and roll it out into a thin roti.
- Heat a tawa and place the rolled out roti on it.
- Add few drops of oil and cook for about a minute on each side till brown spots appear
- Serve with raita or any side dish.
Photo Courtesy : Google/images are subject to copyright