Chapati Noodles is a tasty and healthy snack dish mainly prepared from the leftover chapathi or roti. Lets have a look at the recipe.
- 5 chapati
- 3 tsp oil
- 3 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 green chilli, slit
- ¼ onion, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp spring onion, chopped
- ½ carrot, julienne
- ½ cup cabbage, shredded
- ½ capsicum, sliced
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- ¼ tsp salt
How to make Chapati Noodles
- firstly, take 5 chapati and roll tight.
- cut into thin strip forming noodles.
- separate the chapati strips and keep aside.
- now in a large kadai heat 3 tsp oil and saute 3 clove garlic and 1 green chilli.
- also, saute ¼ onion and 2 tbsp spring onion.
- further add ½ carrot, ½ cup cabbage and ½ capsicum.
- saute slightly till the vegetables shrink.
- now add 2 tbsp tomato sauce, 1 tbsp vinegar, 1 tbsp soy sauce and ¼ tsp salt.
- mix well making sure sauces are combined well.
- further, add prepared chapati strips, 2 tbsp spring onions and mix gently.
- finally, serve chapati noodles hot
Pic Courtesy: google/ images are subjected to copyright