Bread Manchurian is an extended or adapted indo chinese recipe from the popular veg manchurian or chicken manchurian recipe. Lets have a look at the recipe.
For Manchurian Balls:
- 3 slice bread, white / brown
- 1 cup cabbage, finely chopped
- ½ cup carrot, grated
- ½ tsp kashmiri red chilli powder
- ½ tsp ginger garlic paste
- ¼ cup corn flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp water
- oil for deep frying
- 3 tsp oil
- 3 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 chilli, slit
- 4 tbsp spring onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp onion, finely chopped
- ¼ capsicum, sliced
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1 tsp chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- ¼ tsp pepper, crushed
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp corn flour
- ¼ cup water
How to make Bread Manchurian
- firstly, cut 3 slice bread and transfer to a blender.
- blend to a fine powder (breadcrumbs) without adding any water.
- transfer the prepared bread crumbs into a large mixing bowl.
- also add 1 cup cabbage, ½ cup carrot, ½ tsp chilli powder and ½ tsp ginger garlic paste.
- further add ¼ cup corn flour, ¼ tsp salt and 2 tbsp water.
- combine by squeezing out cabbage well and form a dough.
- now grease hand with oil and prepare round sized small balls.
- deep fry in hot oil till it turns golden brown.
- now add fried manchurian balls, to the sauce and mix well.
- finally, bread manchurian is ready to serve by garnishing with chopped spring onions.
Pic Courtesy: google/ images are subject to copyright