Khichu Gujarati Farsan
Khichu Gujarati Farsan is a healthy and tasty gujarati cuisine delicacy recipe made with rice flour. Lets have a look at the recipe.
- 2½ cup water
- 1 chilli, finely chopped
- 1 tsp cumin / jeera
- ¼ tsp ajwain / carom seeds
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup rice flour
- peanut oil for serving
- pickle masala for serving
How to make Khichu Gujarati Farsan
- firstly, in a large kadai take 2½ cup water.
- add 1 chilli, 1 tsp cumin, ¼ tsp ajwain, ¼ tsp baking soda and 1 tsp salt. traditionally, papad khar is added in place of baking soda.
- mix well and get water to boil for 3 minutes.
- further, add 1 cup rice flour and stir well.
- stir continuously until the rice flour absorbs all the water.
- break the lumps and form a soft and fluffy mixture.
- cover and simmer for 6 minutes or until rice flour are cooked completely.
- finally, enjoy khichu topped with peanut oil and pickle masala.
Pic Courtesy: google/ images are subject to copyright