Shiny hairs this monsoon
Having a thick and lustrous hair is a high goal on every woman’s wishlist, but monsoon just ruins it by excessive humidity and reflect it by hair dandruff, frizzy and hair fall. There are few dos and dont’s to be followed in order to have a glossy hair.
– If you are one of those who relished the rain shower, use a mild cleansing shampoo as it would exclude any residue on the scalp by the rainwater.
– Oiling the scalp by olive oil or castor oil can naturally enhance the moisture of the hair and revitalize the dry strands of making it soft and shiny.
– It is important to use a good shampoo as it is easy to go undernourished hair during this season and shampoos play a pivotal role in nourishing the tresses and protecting from bacterial and fungal infections. Always focus to wash the hair from root to tip. Conditioners also support to some extent.
– Use wide tooth comb as it detangles the hair and reduces hair fall.
– Messaging mashed avocado is one of the best home remedies.
Photo Courtesy : Google/ images are subject to copyright