Nail polish is a quick and easy way to add a pop of color to your outfit, but waiting for it to dry can be frustrating. Luckily, there are many easy and effective ways to dry your nail polish quickly, so you can get back to your day.
- Use cold water: After applying your nail polish, wait a few minutes and then soak your nails in cold water for about 2-3 minutes. The cold temperature will help to set the polish and speed up the drying process.
- Use a hairdryer: If you’re in a hurry, you can use a hairdryer on the cool setting to dry your nails. Hold the hairdryer about 6 inches away from your nails and blow cool air over them for a few minutes.
- Apply thin coats: Applying thin coats of nail polish will help it dry faster than thick coats. It’s better to apply two thin coats rather than one thick one.
- Use quick-dry topcoat: Quick-dry topcoat is a lifesaver when it comes to drying your nail polish quickly. Apply it over your nail polish and wait a minute or two for it to dry.
- Use cooking spray: It may sound strange, but cooking spray can help to dry your nail polish quickly. Hold the can about 6 inches away from your nails and spray lightly over them. Wait a few minutes and then wash your hands with soap and water to remove the oil.
- Use ice water: Similar to cold water, ice water can help to set your nail polish quickly. Fill a bowl with ice water and soak your nails for a few minutes.
- Wait for it: If you have the time, the best way to dry your nail polish is to simply wait for it. It usually takes about 15-20 minutes for nail polish to dry completely.
In conclusion, there are many easy and effective ways to dry your nail polish quickly. Whether you’re in a hurry or have some time to spare, these tips will help you get the perfect manicure without the wait.
Picture Courtesy: Google/images are subject to copyright