Noodles Frankie is a unique combination of indo chinese cuisine noodles recipe with indian street food kathi roll. Lets have a look at the recipe.
- 3 tsp oil
- 3 tbsp spring onion, chopped
- ¼ capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cabbage, shredded
- 2 tsp schezwan sauce
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 cup noodles, cooked
- 4 chapathi, leftover
- butter for roasting
- 4 tsp schezwan sauce
- 4 tsp tomato sauce
- 1 tsp chaat masala
How to make Noodles Frankie
- firstly, heat the kadai with 3 tsp oil and saute 1 tbsp spring onion.
- also, saute ¼ capsicum and 1 cup cabbage till they cook slightly.
- now add 2 tsp schezwan sauce and ¼ tsp salt and saute for a minute.
- add in cooked noodles and mix gently coating well with the sauce.
- further, add 2 tbsp spring onions and give a good mix and keep aside.
- now heat a tawa with ½ tsp butter and warm up chapathi.
- spread 1 tsp schezwan sauce and 1 tsp tomato sauce over chapathi.
- place handful of noodles in centre of chapathi and sprinkle some chaat masala over it.
- now roll tight making sure the stuffing is intact.
- wrap the roti in an aluminium foil or butter paper.
- finally, serve schezwan noodles frankie.
Pic Courtesy: google/ images are subject to copyright