Jini Roll Dosa
Jini Roll Dosa is a street food item with stuffing inside includes onion capsicum and cabbage. Lets have a look at the recipe.
- ½ cup dosa batter
- 1 tsp butter
- 2 tbsp onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp cabbage, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp capsicum, finely chopped
- ½ tsp schezwan sauce
- 2 tsp tomato sauce
- ¼ tsp pav bhaji masala
- pinch salt
- 2 tbspmozzarella cheese / cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 tbsp spring onion, chopped
How to make Jini Roll Dosa
- firstly, pour a ladle full of dosa batter on hot tawa and spread gently.
- simmer for a minute, allowing dosa to cook.
- now rub butter evenly keeping the flame on low.
- further add 2 tbsp onion, 2 tbsp cabbage and 2 tbsp capsicum.
- also add ½ tsp schezwan sauce, 2 tsp tomato sauce, ¼ tsp pav bhaji masala, 1 tsp butter and a pinch salt.
- mix well and spread the stuffing covering the entire dosa.
- cut the dosa into thin strips using a pizza cutter or sharp knife.
- further grate 2 tbsp mozzarella cheese or cheddar cheese uniformly.
- simmer till the dosa turns crispy and cheese melts completely.
- scrape the dosa strips and roll tight.
- finally, serve jini dosa topped with more cheese and spring onion.
Pic Courtesy: google/ images are subject to copyright