How to register for CSIR UGC NET 2021? Get All the Details Here!
National Testing Agency is the organising body of CSIR UGC NET 2021 examination. The notification for the online examination will be shortly released by NTA. The Registration Forms for June will be released in March 2021 and candidates can fill the forms online on the official website: csir net.nta.nic.in. Here, we will share information on the CSIR UGC NET 2021 Registration to avoid any confusion in future.
CSIR UGC NET is a national level entrance examination conducted twice a year to get selected for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Lectureship/ Assistant Professorship at various institutes and universities. Refer to the details on CSIR UGC NET exam below:
|Council of Scientific & Industrial Research – National Eligibility Test (CSIR NET)
|The conducting body of the examination
|National Testing Agency (NTA)
|Frequency of examination
|Twice a year (June and December)
|Eligibility for the examination
|M.Sc. or equivalent degree/Integrated BS-MS/BS-4 years/BE/B Tech/B. Pharma/MBBS degree (minimum 55% aggregate)
CSIR UGC NET 2021: Registration Process, Fees, Documents and Form Correction.
CSIR UGC NET Registration / Application Form 2021 will be released online on NTA (National Test Agency) official website. Students should the follow the points below:
- Students can avail the application form for CSIR UGC NET 2021 on the official website of the National Testing Agency.
- Candidates can fill only one respective application form.
- Only online mode is accepted in application.
- Candidates will require to register their respective email id and mobile number to get later notifications by email or SMS.
- Candidates cannot withdraw their application after the successful submission.
- Multiple forms submitted by candidates won’t be accepted.
The applicants must take out the print out of their application forms for future reference.Given below is the tentative calendar for CSIR UGC NET 2021 exam.
|Release of official notification
|Last week of February 2021
|The third week of September 2021
|Release of CSIR NET 2021 Application Form
|The first week of March 2021
|Fourth week of September 2021
|Last day to register in 2021
|The first week of April 2021
|The third week of October 2021
|Issue of CSIR UGC NET 2021 Hall Ticket
|The first week of June 2021
|The first week of December 2021
|The third week of June 2021
|Third Week of December 2021
|Release of CSIR UGC NET 2021 Results
|The first week of July 2021
|Last week of December 2021
CSIR UGC NET 2021: Registration Process
Step 1: Candidates will first have to register themselves.
Step 2: Click on the Filling Application Form option.
Step 3: Candidates can download the information brochure and read the instructions mentioned on the website.
Step 4: After that registration page will open up,candidates will have to fill in that and generate the Application Number.
Step 5: When an Application Number generates, the authority sends OTP for password on the mobile number or email. Candidates will have to set their password for login.
Step 6: After the completion of the registration,the application form will appear on the screen. Candidates will have to fill the following details in that:
- Personal Information
- Name of Candidate
- Father and Mother Name
- Person with disability
- Examination Details
- Examination name
- Examination center as per their choice(at least provide 4 choice of preference)
- Contact Details (Mobile Number,Email ID,Address, State, Pincode)
The candidates are required to upload their respective scanned copy of documents such as photographs and signature in the application form.
|10 kb to 200 kb
|JPG / JPEG
|4 kb to 30 kb
|JPG / JPEG
- The photograph must be a recent one taken indicating the student’s name along with the date of taking the photograph.
- The photograph should not be with a cap.
- Full signature should be put in running handwriting on a white paper with a Black Ink pen.
Payment of Application Fee
After filling and uploading the documents in Application; students will have to pay the application fee by using SBI / Syndicate / HDFC / ICICI / Paytm Payment Gateway through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / UPI. Please print the fee transaction receipt as proof of payment.
CSIR UGC NET 2021: Important Documents required for Application
Applicants will require some necessary documents for CSIR UGC NET 2021 Application. Following are the list of documents:
- Scanned copy of Photograph
- Scanned copy of Signature
- Caste certificate
- Qualify Degree mark sheet
- Credit Card / Debit Card / Net-Banking / UPI for fees payment
- Photo Id proofs such as Aadhar card, Ration Card, Passport,Pan CardVoter ID Card, Driving License, etc.
CSIR UGC NET 2021: Application Fee
Following is the table with differentiated fees for respective categories:
|General / General-EWS
CSIR UGC NET 2021:Application Form Correction
Candidates can make corrections to their CSIR NET 2021 form. NTA opens up the form after a few days from Application.
Students will have to visit the official website to correct the application form. Candidates can correct the following hereafter:
- Name or Spelling error
- Changes in subject
- Change in ID proof
Till the time the official dates are out; you must not lose focus from the preparation. The above information is about the registration for the exam. This will help you to avoid any hassle when the CSIR UGC NET 2021 application window will be live. Till, then stay fit, continue preparing and subscribe to our blogs for more information on the exams!
Pic Courtesy: google/ images are subject to copyright