Eggless Omelette is an easy and tasty vegetarian alternative to popular egg omelette recipe prepared with besan and all purpose flour. Lets have a look at the recipe.
- ¼ cup besan / gram flour
- 1 tbsp maida / plain flour / all-purpose flour
- 1/3 rd cup water
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp coriander, finely chopped
- 1 green chilli, finely chopped
- 1 tsp butter
- ¼ tsp pepper, crushed
How to make Eggless Omelette
- firstly, in a large mixing bowl take ¼ cup besan and 1 tbsp maida.
- add in 1/3rd cup water and whisk smooth for 5 minutes.
- now add ¼ tsp baking powder and ¼ tsp salt.
- whisk smooth making sure everything is combined.
- further add 2 tbsp onion, 2 tbsp coriander, 1 green chilli and whisk well.
- make sure the batter is smooth flowing consistency.
- heat the pan with 1 tsp butter and brush well.
- pour the batter into hot pan.
- tilt and spread the batter.
- now add in crushed pepper for more spiciness.
- allow to cook for 2 minutes on medium flame.
- flip over and cook the other side as well.
- finally, fold and serve veg eggless omelette with tomato sauce.
Pic Courtesy: google/ images are subject to copyright