Chinese Veg Gold Coins
Chinese Veg Gold Coins is a simple indo chinese snacks recipe prepared mainly with round bread piece with spiced mixed vegetable topping. Lets have a look at the recipe.
- 2 potato / aloo, boiled & mashed
- 2 tbsp onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp corn, boiled & crushed
- 2 tbsp carrot, grated
- 2 tbsp capsicum, finely chopped
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 green chilli, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp coriander, finely chopped
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 4 slices bread, white / brown
- 3 tbsp sesame seeds / til
- oil for frying
How to make Chinese Veg Gold Coins
- firstly, in a large mixing bowl take 2 boiled potato, 2 tbsp onion, 2 tbsp carrot, 2 tbsp capsicum and 1 tbsp boiled corn.
- later add 1 tsp ginger garlic paste, 1 green chilli, 2 tbsp coriander, ½ tsp salt and 1 tsp soy sauce.
- mix well making sure everything is combined well.
- now using a round shape cookie cutter or glass and cut bread slice into round pieces.
- top with a tbsp of prepared aloo mixture.
- coat with sesame seeds over aloo mixture.
- now shallow fry in hot oil or bake at 180 degree celsius for 10 minutes.
- flip over and fry till the gold coin turns golden and crisp.
- finally, serve veg gold coin with tomato sauce or green chutney.
Pic Courtesy: google/ images are subject to copyright