BLACKBERRY PINEAPPLE MOJITO
- Fresh pineapple chunks – 3 (small)
- Blackberries – 3
- Sugar – 2 teaspoons
- Fresh mint leaves – 7 plus a sprig for garnish
- Mint sprig – 1(for garnishing)
- Fresh lime juice – 1 tablespoon
- Lemon wedge – 1 (for garnishing)
- Rum – ¼ cup
- Seltzer water – 1/4 cup
- Put sugar and 2 tablespoon water in a glass bowl and microwave on until sugar is fully dissolved.
- Put pineapple chunks, blackberries and mint leaves into a glass and crushed it with wooden spoon.
- Add the sugar syrup into it, then add the lime juice and rum.
- Pour the contents into a glass and then back into first glass; repeat mixing, then pour back into second glass.
- Add ice cubes and seltzer into it and mix.
- Garnish it with sprig of mint, a piece of pineapple and lime wedge.
- Serve immediately.
Photo Courtesy : Google/ images are subject to copyright