TIPS FOR BRIDAL MAKE UP
Wedding Day is the most important day in woman’s life and she desires to look at her best on this blessed day in her life.Here are some tips to make you look gorgeous :
- Bridal make up should be done based on a tone of a person.
- Use heavy-pigmented cream foundation and layer it with powder to make the skin look smoother .
- Use powder foundation on neck , ears and chest too.
- Use a concealer shade similar to the foundation and blend both well.
- If you have combination skin , use water based foundation and a dry sponge.
- Hide the under eye circles by applying concealer . Blend it towards the nose and use downloads strokes.
- For a perfect eye shape, use a small brush to blend a medium tone color from just below the brow arch downwards in a semi-circle motion .
- Use light eye shadow as eyelid base . Eye lashes will not be suitable for some instead mascara can be used.
- Choose lip liner that blends easily with lipstick for that soft glossy look that looks good in photographs too.
- Place the focus on the face either on eyes or on lip and underplay the other with neutral pink or brown shades .
- Thin and small lips look more sensous with light lip colors while fuller lips can use deep shades.
Photo Courtesy:Google/images may be subject to copyright