THE TOP BEAUTY BENEFITS OF HONEY TO GET BEAUTIFUL SKIN AND HAIR
Honey is a natural cleanser and it is also known as nature’s energy booster. Honey is used as the natural remedies for several ailments. Honey is a rich source of fructose and glucose and it contains essential vitamins, nutrients, minerals and antioxidants. It is extremely moisturizing and soothing, and it helps create a glow. Honey can help to fight aging and fight bacteria. Here are some natural beauty benefits of honey.
- Add 1 teaspoon each of honey and olive oil and yolk of an egg in a blender. Blend it well. Apply it in the face for 20 minutes and then wash it off with warm water. This mask will helps to remove the sun tan.
- Honey has antibacterial properties, so it makes an excellent cleanser for acne. Apply some honey to the affected area for 15 minutes. Then rinse it off with cool water. This Ayurvedic remedy for the acne.
- Add honey and tomato in a blender. Blend until it to make a thick paste. Apply this mixture on the skin for 20 minutes. Wash it off with cool water. This will helps to make your skin smooth and glow.
- Honey is a natural bleaching effect, this will makes an effective hair lightener. Mix 3 tablespoons of honey with 2 tablespoon of water. Apply it in your hair for one hour. Rinse it with water. This will helps to lighten hair colour. Do this twice in a week for getting better result.
- Honey will helps to boosts immune system. To improve immune system add 1 or 2 teaspoon of honey to warm water. Drink this solution daily on an empty stomach. For getting better result add fresh lemon juice and cinnamon into it. This gives extra boost.
- For silky hair mix 2 tablespoon of curd, 2 eggs, juice of lemon and 5 drops of honey in a bowl. Apply it on your hair for 30 minutes. Then wash it off with cold water. This remedy will more helpful in the monsoon season for getting manageable and silky hair.
- Mix 2 tablespoon honey, 2 tablespoon lemon juice and 2 tablespoon sugar in a bowl. Gently rub it on your face. Leave it for 15 minutes and then wash it off with warm water. Use this exfoliator to remove the dead cells and it also helps in removal of blackheads. And make your skin smooth and glow.
Photo Courtesy : Google/ images are subject to copyright