- Mango pulp -1 ½ cups
- Sugar – ¾ cup
Water – ¾ cup
- Gelatin – 1 ½ tablespoon
Water – 4 tablespoon
- Egg white – of 3 eggs
Sugar – 4 tablespoon
- Whipped cream – ½ cup
- Pieces of mango , roasted cashew nuts and cherries – to decorate
- Cook the sugar and water to syrup . Add the mango pulp and keep stirring to a delicious looking custard form.
- Soak the gelatin in water and dissolve by immersing in a pan of hot water.
- Mix the gelatine in the mango custard and once the mix cools , spread onto a well greased dish and refrigerate.
- Take out the dish once the pudding mix partially sets in.
- Whip the egg whites , add the sugar part by part and continue whipping till it becomes thick.
- Now add the cream to the mango mix , slow and easy followed by the whipped egg white .
- Dress the pudding with piped cream , roasted nuts and cherries .
- Serve cool . Watch the kids smack their lips!
Photo Courtesy : Google/ images may be subject to copyright