MOST EXPENSIVE COUNTRIES FOR INDIAN TRAVELLERS IN TERMS OF INDIAN RUPEES
For Indian travelers looking to explore the world, the allure of experiencing new cultures and landscapes often comes hand in hand with considerations of budget. While some destinations offer great value for money, others can leave a dent in your wallet, particularly when the currency exchange rate is unfavorable. Here’s a rundown of some of the most expensive countries for Indian travelers in terms of Indian Rupees:
1. Kuwait: Kuwait, known for its affluent lifestyle and oil-rich economy, can be quite expensive for Indian travelers. The cost of accommodation, dining, and transportation in this Middle Eastern country can be relatively high, making it important for travelers to budget wisely.
2. Bahrain: Bahrain, with its booming financial sector and luxury shopping destinations, is another pricey destination for Indian travelers. While the country offers unique cultural experiences and stunning architecture, visitors should be prepared for higher-than-average expenses.
3. Oman: Oman, with its breathtaking landscapes and rich history, is a popular destination in the Middle East. However, the cost of living in Oman, including accommodation, food, and activities, can be relatively high for Indian travelers compared to other countries in the region.
4. Jordan: Jordan, home to iconic historical sites such as Petra and the Dead Sea, attracts travelers from around the world. However, the country’s reliance on tourism and the strength of the Jordanian Dinar can make it an expensive destination for Indian travelers.
5. United Kingdom: The United Kingdom, with its vibrant cities and world-renowned attractions, is a dream destination for many Indian travelers. However, the relatively strong British Pound Sterling compared to the Indian Rupee can result in higher expenses for accommodation, dining, and sightseeing.
6. Switzerland: Switzerland’s stunning alpine scenery and picturesque villages make it a popular destination for Indian travelers. However, the country’s reputation for luxury living and high-quality services comes at a price, making it one of the most expensive destinations in Europe for Indian travelers.
7. Euro Zone (Various European Countries): Several countries in the Euro Zone, including France, Italy, and Germany, are known for their rich cultural heritage and diverse landscapes. However, the strength of the Euro against the Indian Rupee can make traveling in these countries relatively expensive for Indian travelers.
8. United States: The United States, with its iconic landmarks, vibrant cities, and diverse attractions, is a bucket-list destination for many Indian travelers. However, the high cost of accommodation, dining, and transportation, particularly in major cities like New York and San Francisco, can make it a pricey destination for Indian visitors.
While these destinations may come with a higher price tag for Indian travelers, careful planning, budgeting, and research can help mitigate expenses and ensure a memorable and enjoyable travel experience. By being mindful of exchange rates, opting for budget-friendly accommodations and dining options, and taking advantage of discounts and deals, Indian travelers can make the most of their journey without breaking the bank.
Picture Courtesy: Google/images are subject to copyright