Milk Peda an easy and simple indian dessert recipe made with evaporated milk solids and sugar. Lets have a look at the recipe.
- 5 cup milk
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ tsp cardamom powder
How to make Milk Peda
- firstly, in a large kadai take 5 cup of milk. use good quality milk for a more creamy texture.
- stir occasionally to prevent milk from sticking to the bottom and burning.
- get the milk to a boil.
- stir continuously, and the milk thickens in 8 minutes.
- after 30 minutes, the milk turns creamy texture.
- keep stirring on low flame, to prevent milk from burning.
- after 50 minutes, it turns to a paste kinda texture.
- now add ¼ cup sugar. add more sugar if you prefer.
- keep stirring till the sugar dissolves.
- continue to cook on low flame until the mixture separates from the pan and holds shape.
- cool slightly and take a small ball sized ball.
- roll to a ball and design using the mould. you can also decorate using a toothpick or fork.
- finally, serve doodh peda or milk peda for a week when stored in an airtight container.
Pic Courtesy: google/ images are subject to copyright