Dark Fantasy Biscuit Laddu
Dark Fantasy Biscuit Laddu is an interesting fusion recipe made with dark fantasy biscuit crumble and dark chocolate. Lets have a look at the recipe.
- 40 dark chocolate choco fills
- 2 tbsp cashew / kaju, chopped
- 2 tbsp almonds / badam, chopped
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- ½ cup fresh cream
- 200 grams dark chocolate
- 5 cashew / kaju, powdered
How to make Dark Fantasy Biscuit Laddu
- firstly, break 40 biscuits of dark chocolate choco fills.
- pulse and blend to crumbly texture in mixi.
- add 2 tbsp cashew, 2 tbsp almonds, 2 tbsp powdered sugar and ½ cup fresh cream.
- mix well making a moist dough.
- now prepare small ball sized ladoo.
- freeze the ladoo for 30 minutes or until its well set.
- now in a saucepan heat 3 cup water and place a glass bowl. make sure the water doesn’t touch glass bowl.
- add 200 grams dark chocolate and allow to melt.
- stir and melt until it turns silky smooth texture.
- after freezing for 30 minutes, the ladoo will be set.
- insert a toothpick and coat ladoo with melted chocolate.
- sprinkle little powdered cashew and hold for 30 seconds to set completely.
- finally, enjoy choco dark fantasy ladoo or store in the refrigerator and enjoy for a week.
Pic Courtesy: google/ images are subject to copyright