Wheat Flour (Atta) – 2 cups
Cooked Dal – 1 cup
Chilly Powder – 1 teaspoon
Garam Masala Powder – 1/2 teaspoon
Cilantro(chopped) – 2 tablespoon
Oil – 2 tablespoon
Salt – 1/2 teaspoon
- 1. Knead the flour with the cooked dal and other ingredients with some boiled water
2. Make a stiff but soft dough and let it rest for 5-10 minutes.
3. Take a small ball of the dough and roll it out into a thin roti.
4. Heat a tawa and place the rolled out roti on it.
5. Add few drops of oil and cook for about a minute on each side till brown spots appear.
6. Serve with raita or any side dish.
Photo Courtesy : Google/ images are subject to copyright