- Oil -¼ cup
- Onion- 1
- Ginger garlic paste -1 teaspoon
- Carrot -1
- Capsicum -1
- Cabbage -2 cups
- Spring onion -1
- Green chillies -2 to 3
- ChoppedCoriander leaves -2 tablespoon
- Salt -1 teaspoon
- Black pepper -½ teaspoon
- Grated Paneer -2 tablespoon
- Phyllo sheets 1 dozen
- Beaten Egg -1
- Heat oil in a pan, fry the sliced onions for 2 minutes till they soften.
- Add ginger garlic paste, carrots, capsicum, cabbage, spring onion, chopped green chillies and coriander with salt and pepper.
- Toss well, remove from the stove and allow the mixture to cool.
- Add the grated cottage cheese and fill the phyllo sheets with the prepared mixture.
- Roll tightly and stick the corners with a beaten egg.
- Deep fry the rolls until they turn golden brown and crisp.
Photo Courtesy : Google/ images may be subject to copyright